Monday, April 11, 2005

Notes


House-hunting is a time-consuming project which eats the hours away fruitlessly, leaving one with a feeling of frustration and desperation.

It is the deadline, of course, which triggers the crepehanging concept that I am indulging a fool's errand. How will I find the "perfect" house, in an affordable price-range, before my house-sale closes?

I conjole my inner fears with a platitude: When the time arrives to hand over the door key, all will be well.

This would be the perfect time for opportunity to knock upon my door, ready with its next adventure.

Then, I could sigh with relief, pick up the pace of my journalistic efforts, and travel, full steam ahead, towards publication.

Come, opportunity, come. I am waiting for you.

You must hurry. We have only 14 days to perform this miracle.
Chae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home