Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Timely Quote

A quote attributed to John Adams caught my eye: "Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak; and that it is doing God's service, when it is violating all His laws."

I heard President Bush say recently: "I know there are many who disagree with me but they just don't understand . . . ."

I recall there was some flap a couple of years ago when Bush led us to believe he'd received God's confirmation that starting a war in Iraq was a right course of action.

Personally, I can't even conceive that God would condone killing thirty-two thousand people plus injuring and maiming many thousands more.

But then, who am I to know these things? According to Bush, the Prince of Darkness, his own vast views are beyond my comprehension.
Timely Quote © 2005 Chaeli Lee Sullivan



1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Renee' Barnes said...

When God explains things to Bush, I wonder who works the puppets...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home