Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday Morning XIII

If I were to spend a day with God, I think He would want me to see that each and every one of us has, inside us, His Light.

I think He would like me to harmonize with the Light of others. Merge, as it were, with His Spirit in all who occupy our world.

I didn't always see the "world" from this perspective. In youth, I thought it revolved around me! Other people inhabited our earth, but then, they were separate . . . not of me.

I cannot name the day when I finally understood, that we are each an aspect of the other, a reflection of the Universal ONE. Whatever we see in others is a portion of ourselves, just as surely as if we stood in front of a mirror.

When I learn to be in harmony with all that I see, I will truly be in harmony with God.
Chaeli



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home